Breaking News

Don't Look Back In Anger Lads

















They're renowned for their bickering - but I hear relations between Noel and Liam Gallagher have sunk to new lows even by their standards.

My spy at the sell-out Penicassim Festival in Spain tells me the pair were openly rowing after leaving the stage following Oasis' gig last Thursday. Dogged again by troubles on stage with the sound, Liam stormed off, leaving his brother to carry on the concert without him.

He eventually returned - but what the fans didn't see was the brothers carrying on their dispute backstage.

My source reveals: "Liam shouted something at Noel before walking off in a different direction.

"The pair don't look like they are even talking to each other. It doesn't seem they are enjoying being on the road together." Noel admitted earlier this month that for him "life would be easier without Oasis".

With bookies now offering odds as short as 7/4 on Noel leaving the band, I might be having a fairly large punt in my local Ladbrokes.

Source: www.people.co.uk

The Devendra Banhart remix of '(Get Off Your) High Horse Lady' and the Liam Gallagher-penned 'I Believe In All' and 'The Boy With The Blues' are now available to buy on iTunes.

No comments