Breaking News

Oasis At 'Rock Werchter' Setlist











Tonight's setlist from Oasis at the Rock Werchter, Belguim.

Rock N Roll Star
Lyla
Shock Of The Lightning
Roll With It
Cigarettes And Alcohol
Waiting For The Rapture
The Masterplan
Songbird
Slide Away
Morning Glory
My Big Mouth
Half The World Away
I’m Outta Time
Wonderwall
Supersonic
Live Forever
Don't Look Back In Anger
Champagne Supernova
I Am The Walrus

Oasis' next stop is Roskilde Festival in Denmark tomorrow.

Tickets are still available for a number shows on Oasis' largest-ever UK Stadium tour, click here for availability of tickets.

2 comments

Acqui said...

Great gig Louise :). Liam's ending quote ... You where good, but not as good as us ! I'am the walrus, GOODNIGHT ! (A.)

Anonymous said...

Ha, I remember that quote.
First and possibly the last Oasis gig I will ever see.
They absolutely blew me away.