Breaking News

Oasis Fans Begin Queuing For Tickets In Bridlington















Queues have already formed at Bridlington Spa ahead of Oasis tickets going on sale tomorrow.

Staff at the venue have been inundated with calls from fans desperate to get their hands on tickets to see the Manchester rockers on Thursday, August 20.

Front of the queue is Lauren Jamieson, 20, who is ready to camp out to secure her tickets.

She said: "I was chuffed to hear Oasis were playing in my home town.

"I have all their CDs and posters and don't want to miss out, especially after I couldn't get tickets to see them at Newcastle University, whilst I was studying their

I started queuing at 3.30pm with my sister Abi, and my mum's bringing me a tent later.

"Tickets will be like gold dust."

The 3,500 tickets go on sale on tomorrow, priced at £44.50, with a £3.50 booking fee.

For those not wanting to queue at Bridlington, they will also be available from Oasisinet on 0844 412 4638, Gigs And Tours on 0871 2200 260 and Ticketmaster on 0871 230 6230.

Source: www.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk

No comments