Breaking News

Oasis In Denmark















Tonight's setlist from Oasis at the Roskilde Festival, Denmark.

Rock N Roll Star
Lyla
Shock Of The Lightning
Roll With It
Cigarettes And Alcohol
Waiting For The Rapture
The Masterplan
Songbird
Slide Away
Morning Glory
My Big Mouth
Half The World Away
I'm Outta Time
Wonderwall
Supersonic
Live Forever
Don't Look Back In Anger
Champagne Supernova
I Am The Walrus

Oasis' next stop is Ricoh Arena in Coventry on Tuesday.

Tickets are still available for a number shows on Oasis' largest-ever UK Stadium tour, click here for availability of tickets.

6 comments

Anonymous said...

they sound like their having a good night...brothers, band and crowd.

Anonymous said...

great gig!

It was ROSKILDEfestival not rockslidefestival.

Cheers

TheOasisDaily said...

Fantastic gig!

stopcryingyourheartout.com said...

The gig sounded great apart from the DJ's that have to talk through songs.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I hate them DJ's that talk all the time. I thought they only did that in southern Europe or south America...

stopcryingyourheartout.com said...

I think it is fast becoming a worldwide pandemic :(