Breaking News

Liam Gallagher On V Festival




















As many of you may be aware, Liam took to his private Twitter page yesterday to apologise for Oasis not being able to play at Sunday's V Festival and quash tabloid trash about it being the last ever Oasis UK gig:

"The voice may of disappeared but I'm still here.1st things first V I'm gutted your gutted,I'm sorry what can I say fuck all at the moment.

"Secondly, respect to those bands who covered Oasis last night, even though I might of given some of you shit in the past...

"Finally reports in smartarses column about Oasis last british gig ever. The kids talking out his arse, I mean rkids, bware of darkness. LG"

V Festival was always scheduled as the last UK gig for this ‘Dig Out Your Soul’ World Tour. Oasis will complete the rest of the world tour in Europe and then take some well-earned time off before they begin to think about the next album and tour.

Source: www.oasisinet.com

No comments