Breaking News

Oasis 18-1 To Play Gig In UK This Year After Brotherly Spat








Liam and Noel Gallagher have discovered happiness is having a close-knit family - in a different city.

In my younger days sibling disputes invariably ended with my brother putting me in a headlock and smacking about the bonce with his free hand.

Things, I'm glad to say, are much better now. Our disputes are still resolved that way - it's just that I'm living further away now.

Oasis and Manchester City are the only things the Gallaghers have in common so life has dealt them a cruel blow, especially the one who married Patsy Kensit. Now, after a lengthy tour, they have been reminded just what it is they don't like about each other. With my brother it was his bed-wetting, and the fact he had the top bunk.

Sunday's gig at the V Festival was called off because of Liam's laryngitis and, amid rumours Oasis are to split, Paddy Power offer 18-1 for the band to play a UK gig before this year is out.

The brothers are 50-1 to fight each other in a celebrity boxing match. You'd have to back Noel as Liam has a peculiar habit of standing with his arms behind his back.

Source: www.mirror.co.uk

No comments