Breaking News

Oasis... They’re No Ricky Martin



Oasis have had a few insults hurled their way over the years but Cristiano Ronaldo has delivered the best one yet.

The ex Manchester Utd ace, an unpopular lad in the sky-blue half of the city, reckons the band aren't a patch on Latino pop singer Ricky Martin.

The Real Madrid star has been locked in a rib-tickling exchange with the Manc lads after he revealed his desire to get them to play a private gig.

Noel replied that he always knew the Portuguese winger had great taste but the £80million world record signing would never be able to afford them.

I have nothing but respect for Ronaldo for playing ball by chipping in yet again with a put-down Mr Big would have been proud of.

He said: "If Noel or Liam want to let me know what they charge for a private gig, they can give me a call or let you guys know and you can pass the message on.

"I mean it can't be that expensive can it? They're no Ricky Martin."

Live Forever or Living La Vida Loca? No comparison.

Ronaldo was keen to point out the deep pockets at his new club. He added: "If Oasis think we can't afford them they should come to the Madrid training ground and see some of the cars.

Spenders

"The lads here don't mind spending their money. If I explained to the boys how good Oasis are, I think we could get a whip round going and come up with the fee pretty easily.

"I think Kaka would love them. He has very good taste." Ronaldo originally said he thought Oasis were the best British band of all time, far better than The Beatles.

He said he would love to have the Gallaghers over to the Bernabeu to see his first La Liga mega match, Real Madrid v Barcelona.

Ronaldo added: "As for the Real Madrid v Barca tickets, we can sort them out no problem, but I would have to insist that they closed with Champagne Supernova. For that I will make sure they are in seats on the halfway line.

"You can let them know that I won't be coming to their beloved City as well.

"I love it here in Madrid and there will only ever be one club in Manchester for me."

What, the Living Room on Deansgate?

Source: www.thesun.co.uk

The Devendra Banhart remix of '(Get Off Your) High Horse Lady' and the Liam Gallagher-penned 'I Believe In All' and 'The Boy With The Blues' are now available to buy on iTunes.

No comments