Breaking News

Bookies Slash Odds On Oasis Reunion








Whoever said breaking up is hard to do was telling porkies.

First Oasis split and now there are shocking rumours that the Pussycat Dolls are set to follow (cat)suit.

This is awful news because my bedroom is a shrine to the Dolls. I have a Pussycat Doll on each of my walls and a blow-up one in my bed.

A Doll break-up was on the cards. When you get five gorgeous girls in such proximity you can always bank on cattiness and bitching. You can also bank on naked mud-wrestling, at least in the movies I rent.

Hills quote 5-6 for the Dolls still to be together on Christmas Day and 5-6 to have split by then. In other words, it's take your pick - in which case I'll pick Nicole.

Oasis have split following reports the Gallagher brothers have failed for years to hit it off - the 'it' presumably being the head of the other.

But bookies believe the tiff is only temporary - Ladbrokes have slashed from 2-1 to evens the odds for Liam to sing with Noel again before the end of the year.

Source: www.mirror.co.uk

No comments