Breaking News

Brothers Grim















Aussie rockers Jet say Noel and Liam Gallagher couldn't bare to be in the same room Four years ago.

Frontman Nic Cester says tension between the pair was evident when the band joined Oasis on their tour of the States in 2005 .

Nic said: "I'm not surprised they split at all. If anything I'm shocked they managed to make it work for so long. I'd say it's definitely the end. They didn't get on."

Brother Chris added: "They were never in the same room when we were on tour. I have never seen them have one conversation together the whole time I've known them.

"Avoiding each other was best."

He added: "Noel is one of the funniest people I've ever met. Liam is mental. A real clash."

Read the full interview and see the songs Jet performed in the Biz studio by clicking here.

Source: www.thesun.co.uk

No comments