Breaking News

Liam Is Set To Stateslide Away

















Liam Gallagher will be emigrating for some sunshiiiiine soon if he keeps listening to his missus Nicole Appleton.

The former All Saints singer is trying to convince him to move across the Pond.

Since Noel walked out on the band Nicole has been more aggressive with her plans.

And Liam, seen having a light ale with a pal in London yesterday, is considering a fresh start. A source said: "Nicole would move tomorrow if she had her way - or at least spend most of their time there.

"She thinks they should make the move now that OASIS are no more."

The pair discussed moving to New York a year ago. At the time Liam said: "I love that city, I love the buzz. That's the next step for me. And no, I'm not going to do acting or any of that s***. I've been offered a few things but it's not me.

"I'm just going to a place where I can be me."

I'd suggest he moves back to Manchester and near Old Trafford - then no one would blame him for being angry.

Source: www.thesun.co.uk

No comments