Breaking News

Gran Swears At Liam Gallagher

















Foul-mouthed former Oasis frontman Liam Gallagher was left stunned when he tried to help a gran with her shopping - and she swore at him.

The shocked singer, 37, said: "I was trying to help this old lady with a big picture she was carrying.

"I offered to help and she told me to go f*** myself - twice.

"I said, 'I beg your pardon?' and she said, 'You heard, f*** off'.

"I was only trying to do a good deed - that's the last time I try and help an old lady."

Liam told of the tongue-lashing on Italian radio yesterday.

He also blamed brother Noel for splitting up Oasis in August.

He claimed Noel, 42, had over-reacted to a barney as an excuse to walk out on the group.

The Champagne Supernova star added: "We had an argument which wasn't that big.

"He wanted out, he wanted to do something different and he hadn't the balls to tell the band or the fans."

The star vowed to get back on stage within two months with a new band - but said he would never again perform with his brother. He said: "Oasis is done."

Source: www.thesun.co.uk

No comments