Breaking News

Liam Gallagher: ‘BRIT Win Would End Oasis’

















Liam Gallagher has told Xfm that winning the ‘BRITs Album Of Thirty Years’ would draw a satisfactory line under Oasis. The band have been nominated with Keane, Coldplay, Dire Straits, Sade, Dido, Duffy, Phil Collins, The Verve and Travis for the best album of the last thirty years.

Speaking to Dave Berry on Xfm’s Breakfast Show, the legendary frontman said.

“It would close the Oasis thing for me if we won it. I’d thank the fans. It would be a nice thing”.

Gallagher Jr also went on to say he’d enjoy a night out following a dry January.

“I want people to vote for us, for the best album of the last 30 years. I want to go. I want a night out.

“When we got the outstanding achievement award, I stayed backstage. I couldn’t be doing with going out the front This time I fancy going out the front and havig a bit of a laugh”..

To hear the full interview with Liam, tune in tomorrow (Thursday January 28) from 6.30am to the Xfm Breakfast Show with Dave Berry on 104.9 Fm (London), online and digital radio.

Source: www.xfm.co.uk

Vote for '(What's The Story) Morning Glory?' for 'BRITs Album of 30 Years' HERE!

No comments