Breaking News

Liam Gallagher: “I’m Not Having Florence!”



Liam Gallagher has told Xfm Manchester he’s not a fan of Florence And The Machine.

Speaking with Clint Boon, the former Oasis frontman said:
“No, I’m not having someone with ginger hair making music”, he said of the Xfm New Music Award Nominee. “I’m not going down that road. I’m sure she’s a nice girl, but she sounds like someone’s stood on her fucking foot”.

He also wasn’t blown away by the current crop of bands.

“People are far off being the best band in England or the best band in the world.

There’s some good bands out there but there’s no one claiming that mantle”.

Liam also told Xfm that Noel Gallagher wanted to leave Oasis before the band’s row at last year’s V Festival. Speaking to Clint Boon, the frontman said,

“It just felt like some people were talking out of their arse. A lot of lies went down.

“I find it funny that our kid was going around saying he had no support from his band members and management. A week later they’re all round his house having a party. Someone’s telling porkies – and it weren’t me.”

“I think it was all going on anyway, behind my back. Noel wanted out, but fair play to him, that’s life. I’m not going to dwell on it”.


Hear the interview in full now.

Source: www.xfm.com

Vote for Oasis at the NME Awards HERE!

No comments