Breaking News

Liam Gallagher Quit His Rock 'N' Roll Lifestyle For His Children











Liam Gallagher thinks he has changed ''for the better'' after relaxing his partying ways and taking up running.

The former Oasis singer has toned down his partying ways and has started looking after his body so he can be a good father to his three kids.

Liam, 37, said: "Everyday I'm up at 6am for a run and do a few miles across Hampstead Heath. I love it. I've definitely changed, I think for the better. You must remember I've caned it for 20 years with all sorts and I've got the kids now. I just took my foot off the gas a little with all the bits and bobs because you can't be doing all that with the kids, it's not fair on them. And I love being a dad. It's the best thing in the world."

Liam has three children - daughter Molly, 12, with Lisa Moorish, and sons Lennon, 10, with his ex-wife Patsy Kensit, and eight-year-old Gene with his current spouse Nicole Appleton.

The 'Songbird' singer quit drugs in 2008 to focus on his family life after apparently taking illegal substances for two decades.

He recently said: "I've had a great time and now I'm having a break. It doesn't work with kids. You wake up the next day after a session and you're looking for bits of your kids' homework and football boots. You're all over the place - it's rubbish."

Source: www.contactmusic.com

No comments