Breaking News

Liam Gallagher Quits Hard-Living













Rock wildman Liam Gallagher has quit his hard-living ways and become Mr Boring.

The ex-hellraiser claims he is now a pipe-and-slippers man and he has not even hit 40yet.

The Oasis singer is renowned for boozing and smoking, flashing V-signs, bar brawls and foul language.

But now he has told top celebrity interviewer Lynn Barber that he enjoys domestic bliss with wife Nicole Appleton, 35, and his son Gene, nine.

Lynn said: “He jogs every morning, takes the children to school, goes to parents’ meetings and phones his mum every day.”

Liam also drinks tea and is a fan of daytime TV, including The Jeremy Kyle Show and Noel Edmonds’ cheesy game show Deal Or No Deal.

The revelations of Liam’s comfy lifestyle have come as a shock to his army of fans.

Milkman Mark Waghorn, 40, who has an Oasis tattoo on his right forearm, said: “I should get my tattoo removed. This is not the behaviour I expect of a rock idol.”

Liam, 37, said at the height of his success in the 90s: “Rock stars exercising? I don’t think it’s right. You either got it or you ain’t.

“I drink too much but you won’t catch me doing sit-ups or jogging.

“You see pictures of Bono running around LA with his little white legs and a bottle of Volvic and he looks like a fanny.”

But now Liam jogs five miles a day, and the drone of his treadmill at his London home even sparked complaints from neighbours.

He said he realised he had to change after doing too many “big fat lines … and staying up late talking the same sh** you talked the night before and the night before that”.

He added: “I had to have a serious word with myself. I thought: ‘I’m going to have to tone it down a bit.’”

Source: www.dailystar.co.uk

'Time Flies... 1994-2009' is out now for more details click here.

No comments