Breaking News

Newcastle Man Chosen To Be Face Of Liam Gallagher Clothing Line



















Sharp dresser Ed Smith has been chosen as the face of Liam Gallagher’s new clothing line.

Ed, from Newcastle, has been posing with the ex-Oasis frontman for adverts for his fashion label, Pretty Green.

Ed, who lives in Jesmond, was hand-picked by the rocker from hundreds of entries to a competition run through social network Facebook.

“I’m still buzzing from being picked by Liam as the new face of Pretty Green,” said 20-year-old Ed, who works in designer retail in Newcastle. “I’m a huge fan of his and I adore Carnaby Street style so this really is a dream come true.”

Liam was bowled over by his unique and impeccable Beatle-esque look – and the pair even bonded over a love of John Lennon. “Ed has a really unique style and as soon as I saw his pictures I knew that I wanted him to front the campaign,” said the Manchester-born singer.

“He’s perfect for Pretty Green as he embodies 1960s style in a really fresh and modern way.”

Ed found out he had scooped the prize when he received a phone call from Pretty Green on his way to work and was invited to spend a couple of days in London shooting the campaign.

He and his girlfriend Jennie spent time hanging out with Liam both on and off set. “Getting to go on the first photo shoot with Liam was an experience that I won’t forget in a hurry,” added Ed.

“He made me feel at ease straight away. I can’t wait for the next photo shoot.”

Source: www.sundaysun.co.uk

2 comments

Anonymous said...

old news....

this was like July?

stopcryingyourheartout.com said...

It was in the local newspaper yesterday.