Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Wants To Play With Carlos Tevez















Chillaxed Lord Noel Gallagher is taking his time over new solo material.

Mr Big admits he hasn't played a guitar "in months" and is making the most of being bored.

He said: "It's good to be bored - for me, to be bored is nice.

"Just to stare out of the window or wonder if I should rearrange my CDs, wonder if I should count all the spare change in the whisky bottle.

"Should I go out and see what that new pear cider tastes like? There's plenty of stuff I could be getting on with."

The interview must have been done pre-baby Sonny arriving earlier this month.

Top of Noel's to-do list is getting a suite named after him in a top Manchester hotel. He said: "I stayed in the Radisson in town and they had a Peter Saville suite.

"I asked the woman why they had it and she told me that anybody who was Mancunian and stayed over 100 nights with them, they name a suite after.

"I thought to myself, 'Really? Right, you better watch this then'."

When Noel finally dusts down his Gibson and finds a band, he's up for collaborating with Carlos Tevez, who sang in a rock band in Argentina.

He said of the Manchester City captain: "I love that he doesn't care. He has no real desire to learn the language. He just goes on the television, thanks everybody and says that he loves City.

"If he ever wants to bust the guitar out and do a bit, I'm always available."

Source: www.thesun.co.uk

No comments