Breaking News

Patsy Kensit Says Liam Gallagher Was Love Of Her Life




















Four-times wed Patsy Kensit says Liam Gallagher was the love of her life.

The Strictly Come Dancing star, who split from third hubby Liam in 2000, exclusively told Buzz - The Sun's new Saturday magazine - she feels lucky to have had him in her life.

Patsy, 42, said: "Liam was probably the love of my life. While I may never get that again, some people never experience that in a lifetime."

The Holby City star has son Lennon, 11, with the Oasis frontman as well as James, 18, with hubby number two Jim Kerr of Simple Minds.

Her first marriage was to musician Dan Donovan and she was devastated when her last, to DJ Jeremy Healy, ended this year.

Patsy said: "I had a fantastic relationship with Jim. Liam and Jim have been so supportive this year."

But she vows she'll never marry again.

She said: "I have my boys, my work and my friends. And that is enough."

Source: www.thesun.co.uk

No comments