Breaking News

Noel Gallagher: "I’m The Only City Boy"















Noel Gallagher won't be rushing out to buy his nippers Donovan and Sonny strips for his beloved Man City.

He said: "I know lots of dads get them all the football kits but I quite fancy being the only City fan in my house.

"They're not supporting Tottenham, that's the end of that but, y'know, they might not even be into football.

"And I quite fancy being the old Blue and jumping over the couch at them when we go 3-1 up."

Away from footy, Noel is grafting hard on his solo material but he's also thinking about boxing and the title fight between David Haye and Audley Harrison next week.

Speaking on Gillette Soccer Saturday to top bloke John Fendley, Noel added: "It's going to be a lot closer than people think. I'd have to go with Haye though.

"He's got the momentum, he's the man on form.

"He seems like a nice guy, although he was on the pitch at Old Trafford with his belt once."

Source: www.thesun.co.uk

No comments