Breaking News

Liam Gallagher On The Student Riots











Liam Gallagher has said that he thought the recent student riots in London made for great television.

In an interview with the NME, Liam said "I loved it man, fucking loved it. I'm into the violent side of it, I thought it made for great TV. I still think they should get a Fucking job, though".

"I'd have loved to have gone to college and all that when I was that age, but we couldn't afford it, you know. Some of us had to go and dig holes on the site with fucking Murphy and Mick".

"But I'm into people showing their true emotions and getting f**king wound up about things. It's better then being dead ain't it?".

Click here to win a 'Indigo Denim Western Jacket' from Pretty Green.

1 comment

Luka77 said...

of course he had to support the students, otherwise they wouldn't buy the album :-)