Breaking News

Liam Gallagher "Noel Wanted Out, And That's The Way It Is"












Liam Gallagher has told Uncut that he does not know anything about his brother's solo project, as he has not seen him or spoke to him since Oasis split in Paris in August 2009.

Speaking on his brothers future plans he said "It's all very hush-hush 'round his camp. I put up with 18 years of that fucker so I'm arsed what he's doing. I'm sure it will be all very civilised and grown-up. One of those gigs you can really stroke your chin at. With four rent-a-Scousers wearing shell-suits. This is the whole fucking myth, mate. Me and him never really spent any time with each other. He did the soundcheck. I walked onstage, had it, went backstage, had a drink. He'd go to his room... fuck knows what he'd get up to there, probably putting women's clothes on.

I've heard his fucking new record 'cos I fucking sung on half of it. When I was in America for Dig Out Your Soul. And he swiped some off 'cos he obviously knew he wanted to do a solo album. So he can talk all the bullshit about "Oh, I was intimidated," and all that. Fucking nonsense. Behave. He knows. The people know. And I know. So no - it's not better. And it won't get any fucking better.

Man, just 'cos someone else wasn't having a good time in Oasis... there was good times to be had. I had a fucking great time. But the bigger you get the harder it is to move and groove. People expect this or that so it's hard to nip about. Now we're like a little Mini. We can dart about a bit more. Before, we were just a big fucking fat Bentley - it might feel nice but it's fucking hard work to drive. The reason we're doing this is 'cos we wanna do it, not 'cos we have to. I've got fuck all to prove. We've made an album and the next thing to do is play it to the people. I don't beg anyone to listen to it. I don't beg anyone to fucking buy it".

Liam's new band Beady Eye release their eagerly anticipated debut album ‘'Different Gear, Still Speeding'’ on 28th February 2011 on Beady Eye Records. The album features 13 brand new songs written by the band and was recorded at RAK Studios in autumn 2010 with producer Steve Lillywhite

A taster for the album, ‘Bring The Light’, was made available for fans in November from the bands official site beadyeyemusic.com and was downloaded or played over 350,000 times in 24 hours.

Click here to win a 'Black Fur Trim Hooded Parka' from Pretty Green.

No comments