Breaking News

Adam Ant: Liam Gallagher's Attitude Is Unacceptable




















Adam Ant has said that Russell Brand's behaviour was typical of many modern celebrities, a breed for whom he has little time. "I've never liked people like that," he says, waving his hands, "like Damien Hirst – that's not art, it's commerce! – and I've always hated stroppy [celebrity] behaviour, like that of the Gallaghers. Not the older one, Noel, he's OK, but Liam. His attitude, well, it's unacceptable."

Ant is currently at war with the younger Gallagher, a state prompted after he collaborated with the former Oasis bassist Andy Bell – now in Liam's new band Beady Eye – on a song called "Cool Zombie", which features on Ant's new album. "He told me there'd be trouble if I put the song on my record, but nobody tells me what to do, nobody. This is a personal thing between me and him, and we will deal with it man-to-man."

Source: www.independent.co.uk

Visit my newly launched Beady Eye fan site www.standingontheedgeofthenoise.com by clicking here.

No comments