Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Confirms He Has Secured NoelGallagher.com












Noel Gallagher has claimed that he has not yet started work in his debut solo album.

The former Oasis guitarist had been rumoured to have been recording his album already, with solo artist Miles Kane saying he'd played guitar on it.

But, speaking to radio station Talksport on Sunday, Gallagher claimed he hadn’t even started the project yet – or at least full recording sessions.

"I am not recording new stuff, not just yet," he said. "It'll be out when it's finished I guess. Well, I've not even started it, so I don't know."

He added, rather logically following his previous statement, that it was unlikely that the album would emerge in the near future. "I'd have thought probably if anything comes out it'll be later rather than sooner," he said.

He also told the station that he had secured the rights to the domain name Noelgallagher.com, over a year ago, contrary to recent tabloid reports.

Source: www.nme.com

Visit my newly launched Beady Eye fan site www.standingontheedgeofthenoise.com by clicking here.

No comments