Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Not Working On Solo Album











Noel Gallagher was asked yesterday by Andy Goldstein on talkSPORT if he was recording any new material for his highly anticipated solo album.

Noel said that he hasn't started yet, and that If he is to release something it will be later rather then sooner.

The former Oasis man last year told fans not to expect new material any time soon.

He told the BBC: "I'm moving house and my missus is nine months pregnant so I'm not doing anything until well into next year."

Visit my newly launched Beady Eye fan site www.standingontheedgeofthenoise.com by clicking here.

2 comments

Anonymous said...

Is this an old interview? Because his wife just gave birth last autumn...so being nine months pregnant is impossible.

Anonymous said...

The BBC bit is from last year, as it says in the article:

The former Oasis man *last year* told fans not to expect new material any time soon.

He told the BBC: "I'm moving house and my missus is nine months pregnant so I'm not doing anything until well into next year."