Breaking News

Bonehead Checks Out Beady Eye's Debut Gig















This week saw Beady Eye perform their debut show in Glasgow and one of Liam Gallagher's former band mates was in the audience.

Paul 'Bonehead' Arthurs - who was an original member of Oasis before quitting in 2000 - attended the band's first gig at the Barrowlands on Thursday (March 3).

Speaking ahead of the performance, Bonehead tole the Daily Record: "I wasn't going to miss this one, Beady Eye's first gig, in Glasgow."

The former guitarist also revealed he still gets on great with Gallagher. "I'm looking forward to seeing him," he told the paper. "He invited me up. It's always the same with Liam. I've got no problems about seeing him."

Source: www.omgmusic.com

Visit my newly launched Beady Eye fan site www.standingontheedgeofthenoise.com by clicking here.

1 comment

frjdoasis said...

Radio Montecarlo, Italy

http://video.radiomontecarlo.net/tv/episode/view/id/2194

(you can get the embed code from there)