Breaking News

Liam Gallagher Eeks His Mind














Rastamouse has come in for a bit of stick – but Liam Gallagher reckons the rodent is irie.

The politically correct brigade, or gimps as they are otherwise known, claim the kids' TV character is racist.

But Beady Eye frontman Liam said: "Come on, man, people speak like that. D'ya know what I mean?"

Surely that should be: "Do you know what I an I mean?"

Liam also confessed why he loves watching children's TV channel CBBC with sons Lennon and Gene: "It's an excuse for a kip. I say, 'You stay there, here's your popcorn, wake me up at the end'."

Careful, Liam, they'll be at the blue WKD and the pick-and-mix.

His Pretty Green fashion line sell a T-shirt for the Teenage Cancer Trust from March 14, and Beady Eye play London's Royal Albert Hall for the same cause on March 25.

Tickets from teenagecancertrust.org.

Top work, lads, for a top charity.

Source: www.thesun.co.uk

Visit my newly launched Beady Eye fan site www.standingontheedgeofthenoise.com by clicking here.

No comments