Breaking News

Liam Gallagher: 'Noel And I Were D**ks'




















Liam Gallagher has claimed that the Oasis split was caused by both he and his brother Noel behaving like "d**ks".

The 38-year-old described the demise of the Britpop group as disappointing but inevitable and shared his hope that new band Beady Eye would be just as successful in time.

"It was about me being a d**k and him being a d**k, so yeah I was disappointed, but you have to move on," he told The News Of The World's new Jam Magazine. "I wanna be the biggest band in the world again."

Gallagher previously claimed to be sickened by the idea of reforming Oasis, although he has refused to rule out a reunion in the future.

Source: www.digitalspy.com

Visit my newly launched Beady Eye fan site www.standingontheedgeofthenoise.com by clicking here.

No comments