Breaking News

Liam Gallagher Playing Guitar For Beady Eye Inspiration











Liam Gallagher is eyeing a move into his brother Noel's shoes - he's buffing up his guitar skills to improve his songwriting.

The rocker played the instrument in the video for Oasis' 2003 track Songbird but admits his strumming talents are still at a basic level.

But he wants to increase his songwriting duties with new band Beady Eye - and he's relying on his guitar to make the task easier.

Speaking during a Music on 4 TV special in Britain, Gallagher says, "I've got a little DICtaphone and I play it on that every now and again. If I get something, great.

"I'm self taught. I'm still teaching myself, it could be a long time yet before I get behind a guitar. I do a little bit, keeps me happy, keeps me off the street, but I wouldn't say I'm a guitarist. Just to help me write tunes like this."

Source: www.contactmusic.com

Visit my newly launched Beady Eye fan site www.standingontheedgeofthenoise.com by clicking here.

No comments