Breaking News

Liam Gallagher Reveals All On Life As A Family Man




















Liam Gallagher talks exclusively about his brand new band Beady Eye and life as a family man this Sunday (March 6) in an interview with the News of the World’s new men’s magazine ‘Jam’.

Gallagher appears on the cover of the brand new title in a stunning shoot by legendary rock ‘n’ roll photographer David Bailey.

But the man, once voted ‘The Greatest Frontman Of All Time’ by music bible Q Magazine, reveals that behind the rock-and-roll façade he lives a pretty normal lifestyle: “I love going to school with the kids, picking them up, that’s what I’m happy with” he told Jam.

“I know what’s real and what’s not. It’s good to keep my feet on the ground, or I’d freak out.”

It’s not school runs for the 38-year-old rockster though - he’s got a new band called Beady Eye, formed after the split of Oasis, and by all accounts is loving every moment:

“I love singing and being in a band. It starts with your haircut, the way you dress. It’s not just about the music. And as soon as the mic is in front of me then that’s it, it’s like a big cream cake to me.”

In the interview Liam also reveals the influences behind Beady Eye – telling Jam Magazine: “People go on about us sounding like The Beatles. I think we sound like a British rock ‘n‘ roll band. If that sounds like the Beatles, then so be it. I don’t wake up in the morning trying to sound like John Lennon or whatever.”

An exclusive free CD by Liam’s new band Beady Eye will be given away with Jam magazine this Sunday March 6, only with the News of the World. It will feature five tracks including three from the debut album ‘Different Gear, Still Speeding’, and a 17 minute interview with the band.

Jam promises readers a star-studded list of guest writers including Professor Brian Cox on science, Sex Pistols front man John Lydon on the Royal Wedding, Johnny Vaughan on gadgets and Marco Pierre White on food.

Visit my newly launched Beady Eye fan site www.standingontheedgeofthenoise.com by clicking here.

No comments