Breaking News

Liam Gallagher Says His Party Days Are Well And Truly Over











Liam Gallagher has turned to God.

Liam Gallagher reckons his party days of booze and drugs are well and truly over.

And now his life is about religion, playing golf and listening to birds tweeting.

Gallagher, 38, said: “In me pram I was a rock star. But I’m older now. I don’t wanna grow up like a d**k.”

The star has had a true sex, drugs and rock ’n roll life.

He famously had a drunken fight with Gazza, 43, branded the England football team “gay boys” and called Robbie Williams, 37, a “drama queen”.

The rocker, who has been wed twice and has three children, has also had a public bust-up with his brother Noel, 43, which resulted in him leaving the band.

But the singer said he was keen to clean up his act because he will turn 40 next year.

And Liam, who used to go to church with his mum Peggy when he was younger, has now turned to God.

He said: “I’m a spiritual kinda guy. I’m not wearing a sheet and walking down the street banging a tambourine. And I’m not turning into f***ing Bono. It’s private. But I’m connected, man. To something.”

Gallagher also likes to jog and eat salad.

He added: “I don’t want to sound like a hippy but it’s great. I run. World to myself. Birds. Trees. No hassle from eejits.

“With golf, I love making proper contact with that ball. I’m still on the fish. Sardines or salmon. Salad. I feel good. It’s only the ciggies that really stand in me way.”

Source: www.dailystar.co.uk

No comments