Breaking News

Liam Gallagher Apes Around













Beady Eye frontman Liam Gallagher is monkeying around again, doing a great impression of an ape on stage.

The former Oasis singer pulled this pose performing at Oxegen 2011, Ireland's biggest music festival.

Sporting a green jacket and faded denim jeans, as well as his trademark shaggy hairdo, the singer crouched down on stage.

Rocker Liam recently confessed that he's given up the sauce, and has a new favourite drink - ginger ale.

He said: "I haven't had a drink since New Year's Eve. I'm having a bit of a break. I went 20 years drinking and messing about. It's rubbish.

"At Knebworth I thought we were doing one night and we were doing two. I got that mashed on the first I woke up to a knock on the door and thought I was at home. I forgot all about it. But I had to go and do it again. That was heavy."

But despite ditching the grog, Liam still hasn't ended his feud with older brother and ex-bandmate Noel.

He admitted the rift is so deep he wasn't even invited to Noel's wedding to Sara McDonald last month.

Liam said: "I wouldn't have gone anyway. I was busy. If I had I'd have had a drink and it would have gone pear-shaped. It would've been like Dynasty."

Click here to see the picture.

Source: www.thesun.co.uk

No comments