Breaking News

Listen To Noel Gallagher's Press Conference Now!













Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds will embark on a tour this Autumn and Noel told Xfm fans can expect, unlike at Beady Eye gigs, to hear Oasis songs in his set.

"They're my songs and I wrote them all by myself and I'm proud of them and I'm proud of what they mean to other people and I'm proud of where they sit with what I've done now," he told Xfm's Sunta Templeton.

"You've really got to be on stage and see the reaction of crowds when you play Don't Look Back in Anger and The Masterplan and stuff like that. Unfortunately them songs are like drugs to me and I don't think I'd ever play a gig without them"

Play Listen to the full press conference with Noel - WARNING: Does include bad language

Source: www.xfm.co.uk

No comments