Breaking News

Robbie Williams: 'I've Always Loved Liam Gallagher'













Robbie Williams and Liam Gallagher were once sworn enemies, but age has mellowed their rivalry – at least as far as Robbie is concerned.

At the 2002 Brits, Robbie threw down the gauntlet saying: “A hundred grand of your money and a hundred grand of my money. We’ll get in a ring and we’ll have a fight.”

Meanwhile, Liam went and married Rob’s ex Nicole Appleton and branded him the “fat dancer in Take That”.

But 11 years on, Rob, 37, blogs (in annoying caps lock): “The truth is, I love Liam, always have. I think he’s an amazing singer and as a personality the world’s a better/more interesting place because he’s in it.

“Liam, if you’re listening, I’ve got nothing but respect for you.”

Hmm, I feel cheated out of a £200k fight.

Source: www.mirror.co.uk

1 comment

Anonymous said...

is that a tear from liam on the picture