Breaking News

Hard-Fi On The Gallagher's And Beady Eye













Taken from an interview with Hard-Fi from Digital Spy, read the full article here.

Have you managed to work with any of your musical idols yet?

"I've been lucky enough to work with Mick Jones from The Clash. Obviously when you're working with someone you try to play a little bit cooler! Meeting and working with Mick has been amazing and he's now become a friend of the band and joined us on stage a few times. He's been there and done it and so you learn so much from him. When I was younger I really bought into the Oasis album and got my hair cut like them and everything. So when I finally got to meet Liam and Noel that was amazing too."

What do you make of the Gallagher brothers' material since Oasis split?

"I must admit I still have to check Beady Eye out - I've only heard their singles. My dad used to have the John Lennon Best Of solo album and used to play it really loud every morning and so I really like what I've heard of Beady Eye because it really reminds me of Lennon's solo stuff. I haven't heard Noel's music yet, but I've heard it's really good. The one thing I can't get away from personally is that they're at their best when Liam is singing Noel's songs. I always liked Oasis mark one because it had melody, attitude and energy. Hopefully they will sort out their differences one day."

Source: www.digitalspy.co.uk

No comments