Breaking News

Miles Kane On Liam And Noel Gallagher













Taken from an interview with Miles Kane, read the full article here.
Kane moved in the same circle as Noel Gallagher, who agreed to do backing vocals on a track called My Fantasy.
Miles laughs at the memory: "When Noel finished recording he asked me, 'Is it alright?', I'm thinking, Noel Gallagher is asking me if his vocals are alright!"
And he supported Liam Gallagher's new band, Beady Eye, on a UK tour in March. "I was totally in awe of Liam," Miles admits.
"As I was waiting to go on stage, Liam walked out of his dressing room, and when he strutted in my direction it was like it was happening in slow motion.
"I didn't know if he was coming to me or someone behind me, but then he put out his arms and said, 'Come here!' and he gave me a big hug.Then he told me, 'I love your song, Come Closer,man. It's f**kin' amazing'. At every gig he watched me from the side of the stage and I'd be buzzin'.
"There was a lot of excitement around those Beady Eye gigs and I think if you like their music, you'll like mine."
Source: www.sundayworld.com

No comments