Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Confirms He's Lazy













Former Oasis guitarist Noel Gallagher says that he doesn’t like being a frontman because he is very lazy and the job requires a lot of hard work.

‘There’s a lot of work involved in this and I’m a lazy ****. But I think I’ll be alright. I’d got to start again from scratch. I’m not a frontman, now I have to be the guy up the front giving it all the jazz hands,’ contactmusic.com quoted Gallagher as saying.

‘I’ve been in a band with a great frontman, and I was a great guitarist and backing vocalist who chirped in with the odd funny quip. It was perfect. This is just a major pain in the b******s. But I’m getting used to the idea,’ he added.

The 44-year-old, who claims Oasis split after brother Liam attacked him backstage with a guitar, also said that many people wrongly believed he was relieved when the band split.

‘I was at a party and Richard Ashcroft was there. He said, ‘I bet it’s a relief’. I said, ‘No, actually, it’s a f***ing pain in the arse.’ He said, ‘I remember with The Verve, when I left it was a relief.’ I said, ‘I don’t give a f**k about The Verve.’ ‘ he said

Source: www.inewsone.com

No comments