Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Praises Arctic Monkeys, Kasabian And Coldplay













Noel Gallagher has praised the Arctic Monkeys, Kasabian And Coldplay, in an interview on Absolute Radio by Christian O’Connell on the Breakfast Show earlier today.

Christian O’Connell: And what new stuff have you heard recently that excites you, because I know you’re into your new music and champion new bands?

Noel Gallagher: I like the Arctic Monkeys album, I’ve got to say, it seems like they’re back. The new Kasabian record which is coming is pretty good. What else? Contemporary new records? Yeah, I don’t think I’ve heard one for a while to be honest, but some of the new Coldplay stuff is good, I’ve got to say.

Christian O’Connell: Crikey, look at that, everyone’s getting grown-up now, people are being nice to Coldplay again, everyone’s being nice to Chris Martin, that’s nice.

Noel Gallagher: I’ve always been a fan of Coldplay, I’ve liked them since I heard that track, Yellow. I do like them, the new stuff’s good I think.

Listen to the full interview at www.absoluteradio.co.uk

No comments