Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Says New Album Is The Best He Could Have Done













Noel Gallagher has said he's excited about getting the new stuff out into the world, and that it’s the best he could have done during an interview on Absolute Radio by Christian O’Connell on the Breakfast Show earlier today.

Christian O’Connell: Are you excited about getting the new stuff out into the world and for people to hear it?

Noel Gallagher: Yeah, I’m excited. The record’s great, it’s the best I could have done, you know, with what little talent I have, and I think people are going to like it, there’s something on there for everybody, apart from heavy metal fans, I think people will like it. You know, the track that’s out there at the minute, The Death of You and Me, is not like the next track, that’s going to be before the record, which is not like the third single, do you know what I mean? It’s all quite varied, but they’re all very memorable tunes, I’ve got to say.

Listen to the interview on www.absoluteradio.co.uk

1 comment

Anonymous said...

So there's going to be a second single before the album comes out? Yiihah! :D