Breaking News

Noel Gallagher's Big Fat X-cuse













Noel Gallagher finally convinced Simon Cowell to stop bugging him about a role on the X Factor by saying he would only put through fat people and "midgets".

The ex-Oasis star said he had been repeatedly offered a job on the telly talent show by boss Simon because the media mogul wanted him to act as the programme's "alpha male".

Guitarist Noel, 44, said he finally put Simon off by warning the reality chief he would deliberately put through odd acts if he took a place on the show's judging panel.

He told Manchester radio station Key 103: "[Simon Cowell] was saying we're going to revamp the show... and he was saying that we need somebody to - how he put it - be the alpha male.

"He said, 'Basically somebody to replace me', and I was like 'What you mean have all the kids round my house in the back garden and saying to big lunatics 'I've made my decision and I can only take three...'

"No, that's not going to happen in my house, the missus would kick off for a start and I've got a four-year-old lad who's on a power trip at the minute and he'd be like, 'You're rubbish, shut up'."

The musician added: "He's a nice guy but I was like, 'You don't want me on there', and he was saying we do, and I was saying you really don't want me on there, because I will just put through obese people... or midgets."

Source: www.thesun.co.uk

No comments