Breaking News

Noel Gallagher's Mum Compares Puts Him On The Same Level As Bowie, McCartney And Elvis Costello













Noel Gallagher mother Peggy has said her sons music is on the same level as David Bowie, Paul McCartney And Elvis Costello , in an interview on Absolute Radio by Christian O’Connell on the Breakfast Show earlier today.

Christian O’Connell: Have you played anybody else, any other fellow musicians, your new stuff?

Noel Gallagher: Not famous ones, I’ve got friends who are kind of scrambling round the bottom of the musical ladder, I’ve played it to them, you know, yeah, but everybody seems to like it. But let me leave you with these words, I played it to a person, they said ‘Good God, that’s so good, that’s probably the best stuff you’ve ever done, this easily puts you in the same bracket at Bowie, McCartney and Elvis Costello’. And do you know who said that? My mom.

Christian O’Connell: And that’s all the validation you need.

Noel Gallagher: And she would know because she’s heard all my stuff.

Listen to the interview on www.absoluteradio.co.uk

No comments