Breaking News

Noel Gallagher On Liam Fallout: 'Hopefully Time Will Heal The Wounds'













Noel Gallagher has revealed that he hopes his feud with brother Liam will "heal at some point".

Beady Eye's Liam recently sued his former Oasis bandmate, but the case was dropped after Noel apologised for claiming Liam pulled out of V Festival 2009 because of a "hangover".

However, Noel conceded that there is "no f**king chance" the pair will resolve their differences quickly.

Speaking to Grantland, the star said: "We never hung out together outside of the band, ever. Now, of course, at some point I'm going to have to sit in a f**king room with Liam again.

"Hopefully time will heal some of these wounds. But if you're asking me if it's going to be this Christmas - not a f**king chance."

On their relationship during their time as Oasis bandmates, Noel continued: "Maybe if I'd been a little more tolerant of his behaviour things would be different. But at some point he had to take responsibility for the f**king words he was saying.

"I have a circle of friends, and he kept saying things that were upsetting to these people. And for years I ignored it, because I thought the band was more important. But at some point, I just decided I'd had enough of this.

"And when things got violent, I left. There is no point in being in a fucking violent rock band. That's nonsense. We've always had a different view of the band: I thought the most important part were the songs, and he thought the most important part was the chaos."

Source: www.digitalspy.co.uk

No comments