Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Reveals Jason Donovan Confusion













Noel Gallagher has revealed he once mistook Jason Donovan for his roadie.

The former Oasis guitar plucker says he was out shopping with his roadie, also called Jason, when the faux pas happened.

Speaking to an Aussie radio station by phone from Los Angeles where he is promoting his new solo album, Noel said the confusion arose because he and the former Neighbours' star were both driving black Range Rovers in London.

Noel, 44, said, "I was out one night doing late night shopping.

"I was with my roadie in a black Range Rover, his name is Jason, and he went to park the Range Rover in a car park.

"He was coming to meet me outside the shops, so I'm waiting outside the car park and out pulls this black Range Rover that I think is my roadie, Jason.

"He drives straight past so I shout, 'Jason, what the f**k are you doing' and this black car pulls up and it was Jason Donovan.

"He thought I'd just seen him in the street and was shouting 'Jason' like a fan.

"He wound the window down and went, 'G'day mate how's it goin? Are you alright?’ and I was kind of thinking, 'what the f**k is going on here?'

"About ten seconds later my Jason pulled up behind him in an identical car.

"I was like, 'this is so f**king weird'.

"I was thinking, 'Did he think I'd just stood on the street going there's Jason Donovan?'

"Not cool."

Noel's new solo album is called High Flying Birds.

He was speaking to the Triple M's Grill Team radio show.

Source: www.nationalledger.com

No comments