Breaking News

Beady Eye Add New Songs To Their Setlist In Rome













Below is the setlist from Beady Eye's gig in Rome yesterday, also included are a few videos.

'World Outside My Room' and ' In The Bubble With A Bullet' were played live for the first time.

I have yet to come across a video for 'In The Bubble With A Bullet', when I do I will post it.

Intro (Yellow Tail)
World Outside My Room
Four Letter Word
Beatles And Stones
Millionaire
Two Of A Kind
For Anyone
The Roller
Bring The Light
In The Bubble With A Bullet
Standing On The Edge Of Noise
Kill For A Dream
The Beat Goes On
Three Ring Circus
Man of Misery
The Morning Son
Wigwam
Sons Of The Stage



2 comments

frjdoasis said...

I went apeshit, the crowd was amazing, Liam was nice and healthy. TIME OF MY LIFE!

Anonymous said...

wish i was there.. i'm loving beady eye now they're getting more and more special to me as time passes by.