Breaking News

Jason Donovan Claims Noel Gallagher Asked Him For Autograph













Jason Donovan has claimed Noel Gallagher is a closet member of his fan club.

The former Oasis rocker has been telling an anecdote about how he once met the Neighbours star and Strictly Come Dancing contestant by mistake when he mistook him for his driver.

But Jason has told Heart FM that Noel was pleased to see him and took the opportunity to get his autograph.

Noel recently told Australian radio station Triple M: "I was out one night doing late night shopping. I was with my roadie in a black Range Rover, his name is Jason, and he went to park the Range Rover in a car park.

"He was coming to meet me outside the shops, so I'm waiting outside the car park and out pulls this black Range Rover that I think is my roadie, Jason. He drives straight past so I shout, 'Jason, what the f*** are you doing?' and this black car pulls up and it was Jason Donovan.

"He wound the window down and went, 'G'day mate how's it goin? Are you alright?' About 10 seconds later my Jason pulled up behind him in an identical car.
"I was thinking, 'Did he think I'd just stood on the street going there's Jason Donovan?' Not cool."

But Jason has retorted: "Noel was very confused when I stopped. "Now he is making out he didn't know it was me. If that's true, then why did he ask for my autograph. Hmmm..."

Source: The Press Association

2 comments

Anonymous said...

I guarantee noel wouldnt have asked for jason donovans autograph!!! ....jason sit down stop trying to get publicity and go back to panto in sunderland

Rini Sedyaningrum said...

Like Noel can sing. Jason sings better than him. Only he was not lucky enough to continue his singing career.