Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Ended Drug-Fuelled Days After Rude Awakening











Noel Gallagher knew it was time to leave his hedonistic, drug-fuelled lifestyle behind when he woke up to find his house full of strangers.

The former Oasis rocker threw himself into the rock 'n roll lifestyle after the British group first shot to fame in the 1990s, and famously blew through an estimated $1.5 million (£1 million) on drugs.

But the star reveals that the turnaround came after a wild party in 1998, when he finally had had enough of talking to random people he met during his binges.

He tells Britain's The Jo Whiley Music Show, "I got up one morning, it was in 1998, during the World Cup, and Germany were playing Italy, and there were a load of people in my house, and I didn't know any of them, carrying on the party from the night before.

"The first thing I did was I went to the fridge and got a beer, and got back on it, and then thought, 'I've done this, I've been through this', and thought that this weekend I would end up speaking to a stranger about the pyramids."

Source: www.contactmusic.com

No comments