Breaking News

Noel Gallagher: My Wife Encouraged Me To Record Solo Album After Oasis













Noel Gallagher has admitted that his wife Sara Gallagher encouraged him to record his solo album after Oasis split up.

The guitarist and now solo star said he stayed in all day doing nothing following the band's acrimonious break-up in 2009.

Gallagher told the Press Association: "To be honest after Oasis I got back to London and sat in my house, smoked cigarettes, drank some tea and watched football -- and then it was my wife who said to me: 'When are you going back to work?'

"And I was like, 'Hum'. And she asked, 'When?' and I said 'I don't know'. And she said 'Well what about next week?' You know what women are like. As long as you're not in their house they like you even better!"

Gallagher said that when he went into the studio it was “great”, adding that it was a “completely different experience” from recording with Oasis.

Noel Gallagher's debut solo album 'Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds' is released on Monday (October 17).

Source: www.gigwise.com

No comments