Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Nonplussed By Russell Brand's Wedding Toast













When bad boy Oasis rocker Noel Gallagher married his long-term girlfriend, Sara MacDonald, in June, his brother and former bandmate Liam Gallagher didn't show. (The two haven't spoken in years and are currently embroiled in a libel lawsuit.) Instead, Noel asked buddy Russell Brand be his best man. But Gallagher was not too pleased with Brand's toast.

Gallagher explains in the November issue of Details, "If you weren’t me, it was (bleeping) sidesplitting. He basically said, ‘How is this idiot ending up with that woman? If he wasn’t a (bleeping) rock star, she wouldn’t have looked twice at him.’ It was the first time I’ve ever seen him speak when he didn’t talk about himself. It killed him to talk about me."

Gallagher and MacDonald have two sons together, and Gallagher says he is greatly enjoying family life.

"I started off as many fathers do. I enjoyed the good bits, but I was wary of the responsibility. But now I love being a dad. It’s different with the boys. All they want to do is fight. And I can take on a 4-year-old any day of the week — I will (bleep) you up," he said. "Kids and family life are only as good as your wife, and she’s amazing."

Gallagher's first solo album, "High Flying Birds," will be released in the US on Nov. 8.

Source: www.nypost.com

In other Noel and Russell news the video below for 'AKA.. What A Life!' is #1 on the UK iTunes store.

No comments