Breaking News

Noel Gallagher On 'AKA... Broken Arrow'











Noel Gallagher has told the current issue of the NME his thoughts on each track from Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds debut album.

This is what Noel had to say about the eighth track 'AKA... Broken Arrow'.

"Broken Arrow is Neil Young's ranch. As this one went on, I thought, 'It sounds like The Smiths, I fucking love it.' And of course it doesn't really sound like The Smiths - it only sounds like The Smiths to me. I tried to get Johnny Marr to play on it. I thought he would have put on a really incredible Johnny Marr guitar on it. But I called him, we exchanged messages for a week or two, and when he was in LA I wasn't, and when I was in LA he wasn't and it never quite happened. But I love it."

Check out this week's magazine for the full article

Source: NME Magazine

No comments