Breaking News

Noel Gallagher On '(I Wanna Live In A Dream In My) Record Machine'











Noel Gallagher has told the current issue of the NME his thoughts on each track from Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds debut album.

This is what Noel had to say about the fifth track '(I Wanna Live In A Dream In My) Record Machine'.

"This was recorded for 'Don't Believe The Truth', but never got finished. Then it was recorded again for 'Dig Out Your Soul'. There's a couple of versions that have been around [the internet] for ages but I thought, 'If it doesn't come out now, it never will, and it's too good a fucking song.' I guess it's got a classic Oasis feel to it, but if it was on an Oasis album I think people would've dismissed it, like, 'Oh they've done all that before.' It's funny how the perception of songs changes because the circumstances in which they're being released changes."

Check out this week's magazine for the full article

Source: NME Magazine

No comments