Breaking News

Noel Gallagher On If I Had A Gun













Noel Gallagher has told the current issue of the NME his thoughts on each track from Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds debut album.

This is what Noel had to say about the third track 'If I Had A Gun'.

"It's been bumped as a single twice now! That was gonna be the first thing that anybody heard. I was thinking, 'People are just gonna go, 'It's great -but it sounds like Oasis." It was literally on the day we were gonna shoot the video, and we just went, Fuck it, let's change it.' Then I changed my mind again, when it was the second single, two days before it came out. It was one that came out on the internet from a soundcheck. But I only heard it a few years after, and I was quite impressed that I had pretty much nailed the arrangement. I didn't have the words fully formed, but I knew instantly, 'That's gonna be great when it's finished.' It's kind of up there as one of the big ones that I've done."



Check out this week's magazine for the full article

Source: NME Magazine

No comments